Thursday, July 7, 2016

Health for Kids | All Things BeautifulAll Things Beautiful Healthy Mind, Body and Soul

Health for Kids | All Things BeautifulAll Things Beautiful

Healthy Mind, Body and Soul









You are here: Home / Health and Beauty / Health for KidsMarch 10, 2013  By Jen



I have six children and they range in age from 4-18, only one girl. I have learned a few things over the years about health f


or kids. Not only do they need healthy bodies, but they need healthy minds and souls as well. I have recently made some changes to their diet. We eat FRESH veggies with every dinner. We only use olive oil. I cut out tons of carbs by switching to wholegrain pastas and breads. We no longer have garlic bread with our spaghetti and I keep fruits and veggies for snacks. I give them dessert once a week. The little changes that I have made have really made a difference. They feel better and have tons more energy. Yay me!! But I also try really hard to raise my children to have healthy minds and souls as well. I teach my children to love themselves and never compare themselves to others. The differences they posses is what makes them unique. I also make sure they respect others at all times and never bully. I keep them super involved in school activities. This is very important because it combats the lack of interest in school. If they have activities to work towards, they tend to do well academically. I also have twins that have a mental disability as well. All I can really tell you about that is to always be patient and get second opinions ALWAYS. The doctors tried to tell us that they had A.D.D and A.D.H.D, and we need to put them on meds. No way was I going to let that happen. It takes a lot of patience and understanding to raise children with disabilities, but I’ll tell you that it is the most rewarding thing in the world. My twins have come so far in the last three years. They are right on track with their first grade class and all it took was some hard work and patience. Health for kids is so crucial to raising healthy adults. Never ever be their friend, until they are grown and have their lives together. Love them and make sure they always know it. Choose your battles wisely. Remember they don’t think like us or react in the same way. their minds just don’t have the capacity to understand consequences fully. Be patient with them and they in turn will be patient individuals. Enjoy them, they will be grown and gone before you know it.



Share this:
Filed Under: Health and BeautyTagged With: Healthy, KidsCommentsBrazilianbrazilian waxDepressionHealthyKidsLovewaxingwaxing aftercareReturn to top of page



Copyright © 2013  Privacy Policy | Web Hosting powered by Purely Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment