Thursday, July 7, 2016

Brazilian Waxing | All Things BeautifulAll Things Beautiful Healthy Mind, Body and Soul

Brazilian Waxing | All Things BeautifulAll Things Beautiful

Healthy Mind, Body and Soul









You are here: Home / Beauty Tips / Brazilian WaxingMarch 29, 2013  By Jen18 Comments



Ok so part two is here. I wanted to follow up on some recent comments for more content. I have just a few more do’s and do not’s. First let me make it clear as to the timing of getting waxed the Brazilian Way. You never go one week before or one week after your menstrual cycle, if you have a low tolerance for pain. This are your most sensitive times. I know, that only leaves a week but if you can’t tolerate the pain very well you must hit the salon in that week. Stress also affects the severity of the pain. Try to think of it as a pedicure or a massage because the end result is amazing. They do have creams that partially numb the area. I tried it once and found that they didn’t do anything but cost me more money. Be in the right mindset your first few times. You can also go every three weeks and it will be a lot less painful because there isn’t as much hair grown back yet. I prefer to just go every five weeks and be done with it. But which ever way you choose to get it done, try to find your after care that works for you. I have lots of great tips in my other post for taking care of your wax. Brazilian waxing is not for everyone. But for me, it’s the ONLY way. When I go longer than six weeks I am miserable. I have 6 children so I don’t do much for myself, except this. I have been with the same lady for six years. I am comfortable with her and she rocks. Find one that you are comfortable with because you will be put in some positions that might not be so easy to do with just anyone. Try it once and you’ll be hooked. Good luck.



Share this:
Filed Under: Beauty TipsTagged With: brazilian wax, waxing aftercareCommentsmouse click the following postsays:April 19, 2013 at 1:04 pm






Very good site you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any user discussion forums that coverthe same topics talked about here? I’d really like to be a part of online community where I can get responses from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Many thanks!Replymouse click the next articlesays:April 23, 2013 at 8:42 pm






If you are going for finest contents like I do, only go to see thiswebsite daily for the reason that it offers feature contents,thanksReplyHTTP://conferencedepresse.net/Buddy1046says:April 30, 2013 at 3:27 pm






Hi, i think that i saw you visited my website thus i came to “return the favor”.I am trying to find things to enhance my web site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!Replyprogstafsays:May 8, 2013 at 10:25 pm






After I initially left a comment I appear to have clickedthe -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on whenever a comment is added I recieve 4 emails with thesame comment. There has to be an easy method you are able to remove me from that service?


Thanks a lot!ReplyApple stem cell serum reviewssays:May 9, 2013 at 9:27 pm






You could certainly see your enthusiasm in the work you write.The sector hopes for more passionate writers such as youwho are not afraid to say how they believe. All the time follow your heart.Replygratis sexdatingsays:May 20, 2013 at 10:13 am






Hello you have a fantastic blog over here! Thanks for sharing this interesting stuff for us! If you keep up this good work I’ll visit your site again. Thanks!Replynu gratissexsays:May 22, 2013 at 11:24 am






U have a nice website over here. I just wanna say thanks for all the interesting info on it. I’ll follow your website if you keep up the good work!Replysexdatesays:May 22, 2013 at 2:05 pm






great blog over here! Thanks for posting…ReplySofia Fillerssays:May 25, 2013 at 3:25 pm






I just want to tell you that I am newbie to blogging and site-building and really loved you’re blog. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your site . You really have exceptional posts. Bless you for revealing your web-site.Replybeauty storesays:May 28, 2013 at 9:12 am






My wife and i got absolutely fortunate when Raymond could carry out his investigations by way of the precious recommendations he came across from your web pages. It is now and again perplexing to just be offering methods which usually a number of people could have been trying to sell. We really consider we’ve got you to give thanks to for that. The entire explanations you made, the easy web site menu, the relationships you will give support to instill – it’s everything great, and it’s assisting our son and our family believe that this theme is fun, and that is extraordinarily fundamental. Thank you for everything!ReplyBusinesssays:May 28, 2013 at 11:11 am






naturally like your website but you have to test the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very troublesome to inform the reality however I will surely come back again.Replyprotandim abcsays:June 30, 2013 at 6:54 pm






whoah this weblog is great i really like reading your posts. Keep up the great work! You realize, lots of people are looking around for this information, you can help them greatly.Replyadornafacts.comsays:July 1, 2013 at 2:56 pm






I like the valuable info you provide in your articles.I’ll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I’m quite sure I will learn a lot of new stuff right here!


Good luck for the next!ReplyBrazilianbrazilian waxDepressionHealthyKidsLovewaxingwaxing aftercareReturn to top of page



Copyright © 2013  Privacy Policy | Web Hosting powered by Purely Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment